"You didn't have time to make fingerprints on the wall,
Instead you made fingerprints on our hearts."

Thursday, February 27, 2014

*Due Date*

Written on 2/25/14:

The day I have been dreading is here. February 25th my due date, the day Josh and I should have met our sweet twins Logan and Steven for the first time. Today should have been a happy and wonderful day. Instead we are left with heartache and sadness because our babies came too soon and we couldn't save them. I always ask myself "how can we go on and live life without our babies?" The truth is you just have to because life doesn't stop it keeps going and people continue to live their lives to the fullest. It's not fair. I feel so cheated. I'm constantly reminded of what I lost and constantly surrounded by pregnant women and twins. So as much as I don't want to I have to be strong and live life because I don't think our babies would want us miserable all the time. Today is going to be very hard and emotional but we will get through it.


In memory of our babies we planted 2 apple trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment