"You didn't have time to make fingerprints on the wall,
Instead you made fingerprints on our hearts."

Monday, March 17, 2014

*More than just a Coincidence*

So my wonderful husband took me fishing this past Saturday 3/15/14 since I had NEVER been fishing before. I woke up in a funky mood because Steven passed away 4 months ago on 11/15/13. So I was irritable, sad, angry just full of different emotions. We went and got our fishing licenses and decided to go somewhere nearby and ended up at Fort Yargo. As we entered the park I noticed a stone sign that said
"Camp Twin Lakes" with a picture of a kite. Kites to us symbolize our twin boys. Seeing that sign at first made me a little depressed because it made me really miss my babies. When we finally found a nice spot, we parked and started to unload our fishing gear. This dad and his 3 boys walk up to their car next to us and gather their things to leave. One boy was older and the other 2 were TWINS. So I asked myself, is this a coincidence or something more? I believe that on this hard day full of different emotions, our babies were stopping by to say hello. I believe they were letting us know that they are around and they are there with us going fishing! It was a very peaceful feeling. I'm starting to think these "signs" are more than just coincidences. I think that if I could start to read these signs from my babies and look at them in a positive way I can be more at peace and know my babies are always with us. I like to think that these aren't just coincidences but signs from my babies. Even though I cant physically see them or feel them I know they are both here with us.

2 comments:

  1. I heard a quote once attributed to Einstein - I personally am more of a spiritual person than religious, but I think it fits - "Coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous." So I think you can change it a little and it will work - coincidences are your boys' ways of saying hi :) Glad you got some peace - I have learned even in little bits it makes the world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen!! Youre so sweet. I believe these signs are my boys and that makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete