"You didn't have time to make fingerprints on the wall,
Instead you made fingerprints on our hearts."

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

*Poem for my Angels*

I awake each morning to start a new day
As I try to seem like everything is okay
I go about the things I have to do
But all I can think of is how I lost you

As the hours go by
All I want to do is cry
Because the pain of losing you
Is to much to go through

My soul has been ripped apart
And I am missing pieces of my heart
Sometimes it gets to much to bear
The fact that life just isn't fair

You weren't given a chance
To grow up and dance
Or to go out and play
Instead you were taken away

I wish you could feel the sun
We could have had so much fun
I would have taken you everywhere
And have adventures to share

I feel so empty inside
Like a part of me has died
Life seems to worsen
Now i'm a different person

But no matter how bad the pain
I will continue to maintain
Because my love for you
Will always get me through

Dedicated to Logan & Steven
-Written by your Mommy with so much love




No comments:

Post a Comment