"You didn't have time to make fingerprints on the wall,
Instead you made fingerprints on our hearts."

Sunday, April 6, 2014

*TATTOO*

So usually when I get tattoos I am a nervous mess. I start sweating, shaking and just freak out because I know it hurts!! lol We went to clocked in Athens to eat some DELICIOUS burgers right before my appt. When my babies passed away I knew immediately that I wanted to get their hand prints and names tattooed close to my heart. It goes along with my favorite quote:
"You didn't have time to make fingerprints on the wall, instead you made fingerprints on our hearts."
I decided to bring the molds we have of their hands and their beads of courage. I wanted to see my babies so I brought their pictures as well. Surprisingly, I wasn't shaking or sweating not even freaking out. I was actually calm. Strange. As we began to get started I asked the tattoo artist Graham from pain and Wonder tattoo in Athens, if it would be ok if I put a picture of my babies up so they could watch. I know it sounds crazy. He was so sweet and let me do whatever made me comfortable. The whole time I was getting tattooed I just felt this overwhelming feeling of peace and love. I believe my babies were there watching over their mommy and trying to make this tattoo process as smooth as possible. The pain wasn't at all what I expected, not really painful at all. I'm thankful that days are starting to get a bit easier now. I am constantly feeling Logan and Steven around me and its so comforting to me. Their presence is always around me.

Love you Logan and Steven.
Mommy and Daddy miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment